Donnerstag, 9. November 2017

Buchvorstellung/ book presentation "Vampire Girl 1-4" von/ by Karpov Kinrade


Here you will find the book presentations of all four books. Please keep in mind that there might be spoilers in the presentations of book 2-4. And now have fun reading about these amazing books. 

Vampire Girl


Blurb:

The Princes of hell are coming for you... Are you ready? 

You think it's safe to walk alone at night. It's not. You think the only threat is other humans. It's not. Monsters are real. Vampires are real. 
And I'm about to become one of them. 
My name is Arianna Spero. I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until my mother lapsed into a coma. Now, I am her only hope. She made a deal with the devil, and on my 18th birthday he came to collect. 
But there's a way to save her. 
There's something the prince's of he'll want more than my mother. 
Me. 
So I signed my soul away and promised to pick a prince to marry. I would take the blood oath, become one of them, and give them an heir. I would become a princess of hell, and my mother would live. I expected fire and brimstone. I expected pain and misery. I didn't expect beauty. I didn't expect magic. 
I didn't expect love. 
But the prince's are keeping secrets from me. Secrets that could shatter everything. 


The first sentences:

The rain falls in sheets, like layered waterfalls outside my second story window. I hug my knees to my chest and press my cheek against the cool glass as I watch the world outside soak itself in the Oregon mist and water. 


My first impression:

To my mind this sounds exciting. Arianna seems more or less to be forced into a life she doesn't want to have. For her mother. To save her. This is brave. She leaves her world to discover something completely new. I'm looking forward to this book. 


Midnight Star


Blurb:

The princes of hell are coming for you... Are you ready? 

Asher's eyes drift to the sky above us, a sky full of stars. "Sometimes... Sometimes I just wish for home." 
"Your realm?" 
"No." He shakes his head. "Home. My true home. Where my brothers and I played in the Silver Gardens. Where my mom sang me songs of the angels." 
I close my eyes, picturing his words in my mind. "Tell me about your home. The house you lived in." 
"It's... it's hard to remember." He chuckles, but it's not a happy sound. "Gifted with immortality, but no great memory. There are only flashes left. Only dust I try to grab in the wind. I remember... I remember a palace of white and gold. I remember spires that glow like the sun. I..." he grows teary, then swipes at his eyes. "I'm sorry." 
I squeeze his hand. "We all miss home." 
He smiles. "Thank you. For helping me remember." 
"Asher, let me go home." 
He looks at me deeply, a great sorrow lurking in his eyes. "Sometimes, we can never go back." 


The first sentences:

Lesson number one in making a deal with the devil... never trust the devil. Asher charmed me. He made me believe his lies. And now he stands here before me, with his infuriating smirk and mouth full of deceit, expecting me to trust him. Again. 


My first impression:

This sounds like Arianna still feels not home at all. She wants to leave the realm she's living in at the moment and wants to go home. I like this conversation though. Semmes like Arianna has found a friend. 


Silver Flame


Blurb:

I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother. 

Now, I am trapped between two worlds. Between the vampire demons who own my contract, and the Fae whose bloodline flows in me. Between the prince I'm falling in love with, and the race his kind has enslaved. Is there a way to peace? Or have I only brought war upon this land? 


The first sentences:

I've been imprisoned before, but those prisons were cloaked with finery to give the illusion of freedom. The Fae still treated me like a princess, even while locking me up. 


My first impression:

Oh, Arianna is half Fae half human. This is getting more interesting with every blurb. I think that could get her I to trouble because Fae are enslaved by the vampires. 


Moonlight Prince


Blurb:

The princes of hell are coming for you... Are you ready? 

From the USA TODAY bestselling series Vampire Girl, comes the final book in the saga: Moonlight Prince. For fans of Twilight, A Shade of Vampire, and Outlander, experience a fantasy romance with an original twist on an old tale. 

I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother. 
Now the final battle approaches, and I am not prepared. 

Experience the epic conclusion to the Vampire Girl Saga. 


The first sentences:

I dream of fire and pain. I dream of Davison and Ari. And then, just as the flames threaten to consume me, he is there. Travian Gray. He holds me. And together we burn. 


My first impression:

Hard to say since the blurb doesn't really say anything about the book only that a battle is approaching. I guess they want to make it more exciting for us. It does the trick with me. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen